Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally the richest club in world football and they are trying to complain about inflated fees. Pay over £200m for a diving tit but €45m for one of the best at his position is a bridge too far.
I don’t think it’s the fact that won’t spend the 45 m I think it’s the fact that they can’t under FFP that has them annoyed

Not sure if it’s been posted but Boca have bought a defensive midfielder.
And about an hour ago Twitter reporting Lille have had a €15mil bid turned down for Barrios.
I’m sure I read Lille were in financial trouble
If Lille are going in for Barrios then they might have had a bid come in for Mendes (who we've had a little link to) or they're accepting that they'll be selling Pepe for big money soon

i need a second opinion, if you please @Zatara … batman ? any good or complete shabite??

Nay.

Not sure if it’s been posted but Boca have bought a defensive midfielder.
And about an hour ago Twitter reporting Lille have had a €15mil bid turned down for Barrios.
I’m sure I read Lille were in financial trouble
If Lille are going in for Barrios then they might have had a bid come in for Mendes (who we've had a little link to) or they're accepting that they'll be selling Pepe for big money soon

Thats interesting...

I think Lille are short €30mil so if theyre trying for barrios then it could well mean that there are bids in for 2 of their players.

Id like mendes and i know @Nymzee likes Pepe (he of the strange legs)...

Nay.

Thats interesting...

I think Lille are short €30mil so if theyre trying for barrios then it could well mean that there are bids in for 2 of their players.

Id like mendes and i know @Nymzee likes Pepe (he of the strange legs)...
If Pepe goes he’ll be going for a lot more 30 mil

Just saw Chelsea are looking for 18m for Batshuayi. How could we not!? 18m could be covered by selling 1-2 of our dead weight players and the kid can play there’s no doubting that

If they want him and it’s FFP and not the price that’s the problem , surely we can do a swap deal or we can buy a player and then they can use that money to buy gana? Can’t tell me they have no players that we would want and that aren’t getting many minutes

PSG have got a really good attack, then only a few quality players in defence and midfield and are very limited behind the first 11.

What we could do is try for Presnel Kimpembe whose a left sided French international centre back (can also play LB so can move across as cover for Digne) but thats an unlikely deal.

Beyond that Brands may look at some of their youth players...

Just saw Chelsea are looking for 18m for Batshuayi. How could we not!? 18m could be covered by selling 1-2 of our dead weight players and the kid can play there’s no doubting that

Hes awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back