Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose just scored a fantastic goal. The way we whip in crosses, I'm convinced he'd be really good for us, although we've not been linked since last January.

Yeah, but this guy is 6'2" and fantastic in the air as well as already being more skilled than Tosun. I'd still take him in a heartbeat, he's really good.

I take back the work rate comment, it's not that he's lazy, he's just really smart about his positioning and runs. He's just not lightning fast, but again, he's big. He's a MUCH better striker than Tosun. He's also be more expensive.

Hes 27, doesnt fit our current model I would say.

Zero resale.

'DIZZYING OFFER' FOR IGLESIAS

There is a 'dizzying offer' on the table from a Premier League team for Espaynol striker Borja Iglesias, according to Spanish publication La Vanguardia, which would quadruple his current salary.

However, sources at the club have told AS that they do not have any knowledge of a concrete bid or an offer to begin negotiations.

This scares me tbh. I fear that this guy would not deliver...sure he's a 1 in 2 this year in LaLiga, but he spent 4 years in his twenties in the lower divisions (granted he was banging them in, but could be a one season wonder). I mean Sandro once scored 14 in 30 in LaLiga and Kone scored 15 in 34 before he went to Wigan.

I feel fairly confident in saying he's not the long term answer....

Seen we have been linked with Edin Dzeko (32) of Roma, I heard earlier today that Roma wanted Schniederlin but couldn't afford him. Maybe £ plus Schniederlin =Dzeko?

I know he's not a long term solution, but he is a classy player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back