Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
"- Turkish publication, Skorer, quote Cenk Tosun as saying: “I will fight to get back my jersey, I will not go anywhere. The Everton supporters love me very much”.

hahahah he sounds like fat sam with that kind of deludedness, no tosun we don't love you at all mate
Dunno probs on about the ones he meets out n about isn't he, doubt he's flicking through his thread on here

6 foot 4.

Im IN.

Benjamin_Tetteh.jpg

Looks a bit like Jon Obi Mikel.
Has a player review been carried out?

I appreciate the goals he scored to secure our survival last season. Tho not the Campbell impact level but he did the job we asked him to, and never a word of complain after losing his place. If he’s given a chance to play he will score again. He’s not Darren Bent level of gashness.

survival season? we finished 8th you loony and he scored in abar 4 games.
Darren? do you mean Marcus? and he finished 4th with us mate

You can be loved but not rated.

Example: Seamus Coleman.

how is that the same?

coleman has been here for abar 10 years and was amazing a few years ago, tousun has been here 5 minutes and hasn't ever been anywhere near a level coleman has been

how is that the same?

coleman has been here for abar 10 years and was amazing a few years ago, tousun has been here 5 minutes and hasn't ever been anywhere near a level coleman has been

Because I’m showing you don’t have to be good to be loved by the fans. Obviously.

how is that the same?

He scored in 3 winning games and that’s 9 points. Without this 9 points we will be on 35 points and finish 17th. Take your hatred somewhere else.

Translation: “I’m getting paid 100k a week to sit on my arse most weeks, why the frig would I want to leave?”
Sadly I fear you are exactly right.

Fighting to get back in the starting lineup involves busting your ass in training to demonstrate, time and again, that you are the best option available to the manager AND then delivering in competitive matches when selected. If Tosun's not getting picked to start then I suspect it is because he isn't showing anything in training that will earn him a start.

....you can carry on loving him, but i’d prefer he leaves and we replace him with somebody decent.

Loving his attitude does not mean we should not sell him. Lots of Turkish footballer showing bad attitude wherever they go. I don’t see anything bad from Tosun apart from being not suitable for us and no reason to shower him with hate.

"- Turkish publication, Skorer, quote Cenk Tosun as saying: “I will fight to get back my jersey, I will not go anywhere. The Everton supporters love me very much”.

hahahah he sounds like fat sam with that kind of deludedness, no tosun we don't love you at all mate

Yeah, I really love your not arsed one bit attitude when on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back