Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving his attitude does not mean we should not sell him. Lots of Turkish footballer showing bad attitude wherever they go. I don’t see anything bad from Tosun apart from being not suitable for us and no reason to shower him with hate.

....sorry, didn’t realise folk hated him. Hate is such a strong word. I don’t dislike the lad, i’ve just never thought he was very good. It would be naive to think money has not got lots to do with that quote, and I don’t blame him for not wanting to move when he’s on a lengthy mega-bucks contract.

.....we’re about half-way through the January window, and here’s this Tuesday morning’s Toffee transfer rumours;

- According to The Daily Mirror, Everton have told Idrissa Gueye he will only be allowed to leave if the club receive a £40m offer for the midfielder. Reports in France say PSG want Gueye as a replacement for Adrien Rabiot.

- Wales Online claim Everton want to recoup most of the money they paid for Cardiff target, Oumar Niasse.

- Marca report Everton have moved to activate the €28m buyout clause of Espanyol striker, Borja Iglesias but understand the 25 year old Spaniard wants to remain in La Liga until the Summer.

- The Mail say Everton, Tottenham and Liverpool have joined AC Milan in the race for Dutch international, Danjuma Groeneveld. The 21 year old forward joined Club Brugge from NEC Nijmegen in the summer for €2m.

- The Liverpool Echo report Everton have sent scout, Jamie Hoyland, to watch the South American U20 Championships.

- Turkish publication, Skorer, quote Cenk Tosun as saying: “I will fight to get back my jersey, I will not go anywhere. The Everton supporters love me very much”.

- Tuttomercartoweb continue to link Everton with Sporting Lisbon playmaker, Bruno Fernandes.

Couple of other rumours caught my eye this morning:

The Star ran with a rumour that Spurs are talking to Barcelona about taking Malcom on loan as cover for Kane;

The Mirror claims that Chelsea have offered £27m for Leandro Paredes (Zenit St. Petersburg midfielder).

I hope we are at least competing for Malcom (aware that we'd need to sign Gomes in order to loan Malcom, but we really should sign Gomes!) and I wonder if Paredes could fill the void left by selling Gana to PSG? I mean, Paredes would be mad to go to Chelsea if he wants playing time.

"- Turkish publication, Skorer, quote Cenk Tosun as saying: “I will fight to get back my jersey, I will not go anywhere. The Everton supporters love me very much”.

hahahah he sounds like fat sam with that kind of deludedness, no tosun we don't love you at all mate
The Turkish Kevin Davies who thinks he's Zlatan. At least Kevin Davies knew he was Kevin Davies which makes him more loveable.

Loving his attitude does not mean we should not sell him. Lots of Turkish footballer showing bad attitude wherever they go. I don’t see anything bad from Tosun apart from being not suitable for us and no reason to shower him with hate.

I don't know of anyone who hates him mate. Most seem to think he's not up to the standard required, either in terms of skill or effort: but that's not remotely similar to hate.

Inappropriate Behaviour
Because I’m showing you don’t have to be good to be loved by the fans. Obviously.

and as I said earlier, coleman is loved by the fans because of how good he was back in the day, if coleman has been for everton for 10 years like he has this season he obviously wouldn't be loved would he

He scored in 3 winning games and that’s 9 points. Without this 9 points we will be on 35 points and finish 17th. Take your hatred somewhere else.

mate he scored the goals against 10 man stoke who went down anyway and that's the only game he realistically won so don't even start with rubbish like that

hatred? what are you even on about, because I don't love some random turk who's played for everton for 12 months and hardly done anything, hardly started I hate him now?

weird little gremlin

and as I said earlier, coleman is loved by the fans because of how good he was back in the day, if coleman has been for everton for 10 years like he has this season he obviously wouldn't be loved would he

mate he scored the goals against 10 man stoke who went down anyway and that's the only game he realistically won so don't even start with rubbish like that

hatred? what are you even on about, because I don't love some random turk who's played for everton for 12 months and hardly done anything, hardly started I hate him now?

weird little gremlin

A goal is a goal and that led to points. He scored vs Brighton stoke and Huddersfield and that adds up to 9 points stop twisting that fact to suit your twisted perception. Selective memories to suit your agenda?

I don't know of anyone who hates him mate. Most seem to think he's not up to the standard required, either in terms of skill or effort: but that's not remotely similar to hate.

Some of the mockery shown towards him is disturbing, makes me feel the deep dislike is bothering on hate.

....you can carry on loving him, but i’d prefer he leaves and we replace him with somebody decent.
To be fair, I'd prefer to admire him from a far. The further the better. Don't blame him or dislike him, he seems like a professional and decent sort, but he just ain't up to (what should be) Everton standards.

Some of the mockery shown towards him is disturbing, makes me feel the deep dislike is bothering on hate.
You can separate what a person is like from how good a footballer he is. Seems like a lovely bloke, however he's garbage at football so therefore I want him to be sold asap before other teams realise just how gash he is.

It's like Morrissey, by all accounts he is a bell, but The Smiths are boss. Got to make the distinction between the two. Weird analogy I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back