Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
A goal is a goal and that led to points. He scored vs Brighton stoke and Huddersfield and that adds up to 9 points stop twisting that fact to suit your twisted perception. Selective memories to suit your agenda?

Not really mate, we beat Brighton 2-0 and we beat Huddersfield 2-0 as well. So if you take tosuns goals away we still win 1-0 in both games and still keep the 6 points.

In all honesty it seems like you who are the one twisting facts to suit your twisted perception of tosun. As some type of hated figure who saved everton from a relagation battle last season.

This video suggests two things:

1) No-one should be allowed to upload a video if it includes audio they've added themselves

2) Oumar has a twin brother out there somewhere who's quite good at football

3) he seems to have a permanent broken wrist

Not really mate, we beat Brighton 2-0 and we beat Huddersfield 2-0 as well. So if you take tosuns goals away we still win 1-0 in both games and still keep the 6 points.

In all honesty it seems like you who are the one twisting facts to suit your twisted perception of tosun. As some type of hated figure who saved everton from a relagation battle last season.

You simply cannot dismiss Tosun contribution to the win as if it’s not there. The goals cemented our win however ways you look at it and he scored first out of the 2 games I mention. His contributions is a fact but somehow people like to be dismissive of this completely and thought we will be 8th with/without him. I think it’s unnecessary. Nothing wrong for fans to appreciate someone who never say a bad word about the club.

I guess if they got Michy cheap then the club could lash out on Doucore or similar.

Hard to believe that the club would fork out on another 100 million on transfers...

You simply cannot dismiss Tosun contribution to the win as if it’s not there. The goals cemented our win however ways you look at it and he scored first out of the 2 games I mention. His contributions is a fact but somehow people like to be dismissive of this completely and thought we will be 8th with/without him. I think it’s unnecessary. Nothing wrong for fans to appreciate someone who never say a bad word about the club.

Well he scored second against Brighton, the first was a own goal. Stek has never said a bad word about the club he's still crap!

Tbh I like tosun think he has a good attitude and I think he's a good striker. I just think he doesn't suit our style of play...at all. If he played for the likes of palace he'd be on double didgets by now probably it he's not he's here and he's not doing very well.

Local rag saying we're having a good look at Jarrod Bowen at Hull City.
Seen him play recently and he's been the stand out player in Hull's unbelievable run at present.
He's similar to the Brooks kid Bournemouth signed from Sheffield United and by common consent he's rapidly adjusted to the jump from Championship to the PL.

Seen him play recently and he's been the stand out player in Hull's unbelievable run at present.
He's similar to the Brooks kid Bournemouth signed from Sheffield United and by common consent he's rapidly adjusted to the jump from Championship to the PL.

Yep saw a few links. Also with Josh Maja from Sunderland. Happy with us taking a punt and dipping in to the lower leagues

Heard good things and looks like the type of player that would fit our new model but isn't he quoted at 20m or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back