Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Gana goes for £30mil then weve brought in about £50mil (Klaassen and Mori) in transfer fees with outgoings of around £80mil.

So in simplistic terms £30mil expenditure.

Lots of other factors of course but thats not bad going for such a difference in quality players brought into the squad.

Still cant believe Walcott is our highest paid player.

We are paying some horrible wages to some, well, substandard players.

It makes me sick, poor Marcel, how on Earth is he meant to sell any of those jokers.

Still cant believe Walcott is our highest paid player.

We are paying some horrible wages to some, well, substandard players.

It makes me sick, poor Marcel, how on Earth is he meant to sell any of those jokers.

As much as i agree with this, i also agree with @davek that id have expected more than Klaassen and Mori to have been sold by now.

I feel that if we only sell Gana this window then its a wasted oppprtunity...

Hopefully we can sell 2 more by the time it closes or were under real pressure in the summer.

As much as i agree with this, i also agree with @davek that id have expected more than Klaassen and Mori to have been sold by now.

I feel that if we only sell Gana this window then its a wasted oppprtunity...

Hopefully we can sell 2 more by the time it closes or were under real pressure in the summer.

I just think its unrealistic to expect anybody to buy any of our rubbish, considering the utter fortunes they earn a week.

I mean in the other threads you are saying Silva needs time, pointing out how long contracts have left and in this thread you are saying we need to sell more this window, we do, but its not as easy as it sounds sadly.

We are stuck with most till contract expiry sadly. Loans and getting a % off the books is the only hope.

Whatever happens in the next few days, the Summer is gonna take massive work.

I just think its unrealistic to expect anybody to buy any of our rubbish, considering the utter fortunes they earn a week.

I mean in the other threads you are saying Silva needs time, pointing out how long contracts have left and in this thread you are saying we need to sell more this window, we do, but its not as easy as it sounds sadly.

We are stuck with most till contract expiry sadly. Loans and getting a % off the books is the only hope.

Whatever happens in the next few days, the Summer is gonna take massive work.

100% what im saying is that Silva needs time and to build his team

At the same time hes reliant on Brands who really needs to shift players out permanently or on loan

He of course is reliant on Moshiri opening his wallet.

I am surprised that Brands hasnt managed to shift some out for reduced fees and covering 50% of wages but perhaps thats not as good as a loan for 100% wages for a loanee.

Walcott and Sigurdsson may still command attention as well as Coleman and one or two others due to their past reputations...just hope there are still mugs around.

.....it doesn’t feel like a match day, but that’s Everton. If anybody is interested, there’s just a few days of the window left and here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for this Tuesday morning;

- Sky Sports and various other outlets report Everton’s 29 year old midfielder, Idrissa Gueye, has submitted a transfer request in order to secure his ‘dream move’ to PSG. PSG are said to have submitted an initial £21.5m bid for the Senegalese international which Everton are likely to reject.

- According to WIW Sports in France, Everton want Rennes winger, Ismaila Sarr. The Toffees might be more geared to acquiring the 20 year old Senegalese in the summer rather than the next few days.

- The Mirror suggests Newcastle, Burnley, Cardiff and Crystal Palace are interested in signing Everton winger, Yannick Bolasie, on loan this month.

If Gana goes for £30mil then weve brought in about £50mil (Klaassen and Mori) in transfer fees with outgoings of around £80mil.

So in simplistic terms £30mil expenditure.

Lots of other factors of course but thats not bad going for such a difference in quality players brought into the squad.

Too positive for many this post.

.....it doesn’t feel like a match day, but that’s Everton. If anybody is interested, there’s just a few days of the window left and here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for this Tuesday morning;

- Sky Sports and various other outlets report Everton’s 29 year old midfielder, Idrissa Gueye, has submitted a transfer request in order to secure his ‘dream move’ to PSG. PSG are said to have submitted an initial £21.5m bid for the Senegalese international which Everton are likely to regret.

- According to WIW Sports in France, Everton want Rennes winger, Ismaila Sarr. The Toffees might be more geared to acquiring the 20 year old Senegalese in the summer rather than the next few days.

- The Mirror suggests Newcastle, Burnley, Cardiff and Crystal Palace are interested in signing Everton winger, Yannick Bolasie, on loan this month.
Freudian slip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back