Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i agree with this, i also agree with @davek that id have expected more than Klaassen and Mori to have been sold by now.

I feel that if we only sell Gana this window then its a wasted oppprtunity...

Hopefully we can sell 2 more by the time it closes or were under real pressure in the summer.
I think they would be delighted to sell all of the peripheral players... if they could find buyers.
A club buying Bolasie on a four year contract at 70k per week and a transfer fee of just 12m are spending over 26m without any bonuses or rights taken into account , a huge investment for any club, Schneiderlin even more so and Sandro would also be a huge expenses for any club.

I think they would be delighted to sell all of the peripheral players... if they could find buyers.
A club buying Bolasie on a four year contract at 70k per week and a transfer fee of just 12m are spending over 26m without any bonuses or rights taken into account , a huge investment for any club, Schneiderlin even more so and Sandro would also be a huge expenses for any club.

Hopefully both are at the point int whir careers where they realise now they won’t play here so therefore have to take a lower wage somewhere else to get regular football. Just getting their wages off our books would be good business for us.

I think Ghana, like Lee Carsley before him, will only truly be appreciated once he has gone. I am still pining for the loss of Joe Parkinson’s industry in the midfield :(
I disagree, as I think the team will totally change and a player like Gana will not be needed. Maybe he suited a Koeman team and a big Sam team. But I’m not sure he suits Silva’s and Brands team.

Also Joe Parkinson was a class above both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back