Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks very like the old Everton to me despite Moshiri, its a case of sell to buy.
We have to start acting responsibly as a club, most premiership clubs have a lot of young players out on loan(as we do) but I doubt that any club has as many senior players out on loan as well . We have Niasse, Besic, Sandro,Bolasie( up to a couple of days ago), Williams, Martina and Vlasic on loan that I can quickly think of.
Added to that we have McCarthy, Schneiderlin , Jagielka and Baines all still at the club but not contributing and costing a fortune every week.

We simply have to sort this mess out before we can move forward and unfortunately Silva is presently paying the price for the poor judgement of those before him.

It looks very like the old Everton to me despite Moshiri, its a case of sell to buy.

So we’re poor again
I don’t understand thus
We’re selling squad players who are leaching mega bucks off us without contributing anything,in the case of Gueye it would be utterly insane to reject a massive bid for a 29 year old when we have a director of football charged with finding us younger and much better value players

I for one am shocked that Steve Walsh's hard on for overpaying for players approaching 30 and giving them massive wages to convince them to come here was a poor business model.

Our reluctance as a club to let go of players who are obviously not at the standard we want to be at is so frustrating. We're filled to the brim with dirge and now we're a point where we're unable to make improvements because our wage bill is over £30 mil a year more than it should be.

If we sold Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Niasse, Mirallas, Tosun, and Walcott nobody would be complaining. Some of these seem to be hard to move, but it's not really the old Everton is it? If we saw three of these gone and an new player brought in, "sell to buy or not", most everyone would be panties-wet excited.

Lobotka celta vigo
Berge Brugge
Doucoure watford
Tonali brescia
Sangare toulouse
Ndombele lyon

Doucoure is a monster but Sangare is in france looks just as good and would be 50% of the price

Ndombele is a top box to box player but going to be mega money

Tonali is the new pirlo

If we could sign any 3 players right now id go for Sangare Ndombele and Tonali
Sander Berge plays for Racing Genk mate. Have seen him quite a few times in the flesh and he certainly looks like a more than decent player. But it's the Belgian league, so we would have to wait and see if he can make the step up to the most demanding and unforgiving league in world football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back