Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del, Jags and Kone all out for me, we won't be lucky enough to offload Gibson as nobody will take him.

That will probably mean we will bring another centre half in as I can't believe he will just leave the 3 from yesterday to cover the rest of the season, particularly with talk of Pennington going out on loan. Jags will want to be playing and he will do a job for somebody. He owes us nothing, he was a snip and has been a great servant to the club.

At least 2 incomings IMO.
I think the talk of a loan for pennington may be just unsy getting him noticed by koeman.

What is happening with the Poundland Ronaldo? - is he on a season-long loan or is he coming back from Preston this month? - has he even been getting a game?

Season long, he played well against Arsenal in the cup last week, so hopefully we should get shut at the end of the season.

Hes played a bit at Preston, but I would imagine his wages would prevent loads of clubs from taking a punt, gonna be tricky, but you would imagine hes got no chance of "coming back", he will be sold or loaned out for the rest of his contract, which has 18months remaining.

Hopefully we will keep moving forward and bring in a few more, but being Everton you always feel we are going to go back into our shells and procrastinate and loose out on the players we need.
Still Everton 4 Manchester City 0.

Please sign Payet Walshy laaa, the West Ham fans heads will proper fall off. It'll be such a joy to behold.

Hilarious what's happening to them but signing Payet ?

His shown himself to be a bit of a bell downing tool for me is not on whoever you play for, so a massive no thanks from me no matter how good he is...still funny what's going on though so prefer sit back and watch.

Bring a CB in and Depay this window. Then in the summer flog Mccarthy, Cleverly, Niasse and Besic out the door for £30-40 million. Reinvest that in a quality playmaker whilst still having 3 top CDM's in Gueye, Schneiderlein and Davies + Barry. Job done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back