Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me, having Oviedo and Galloway as cover for LB is fine, and Lennon is good at a certain type of wing play. His pace and the way he tracks back to protect the full back are good qualities that would be useful against certain teams. I think it's good to retain him as an option. He was very important against Arsenal and showed he is still useful to the team in a back up role

Oviedo is solid cover at LB. If we go on the assumption that Baines is probably going to get injured at some point (Which is always on the cards) then I think two spare LB's is the way to go, so I'd go for Galloway as chief back up with Oviedo filling out the ranks

No need to cull either Oviedo or Lennon IMO

They're experienced, competant and aren't on a lot of money

They certainly aren't even near to being the wastes of space that Gibson and McGeady currently are. Not even close

Well you can do an evaluation if you want. I said about 1 in 6. Most of them are in response to dave's praise on the previous manager. Ok I will try to cease mentioning the fraud but sometimes you know, is hard if you are replying certain issues to make a point.

If you don't like what Martinez did when he was with us then you have every right to slag him off in the 'Martinez' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back