Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He called me a maggot yesterday too, sustained abuse, terrible really, particularly as I've turned over a new leaf in the Era of Frandliness

Lol you called me Mao and adding and inserting some racist phase and pictures to my posts.

While the mods had repeatedly asked you to put me on ignore (to stop us arguing) you seem to ignore them and quoting my posts hoping for my reaction, frequently.

Lol you called me Mao and quoting and inserting some racist phase and pictures to my posts.

While the mods had repeatedly asked you to put me on ignore (to stop us arguing) you seem to ignore them and quoting my posts hoping for my reaction, frequently.

I mean, it's not racist at all Friend, particularly when you list you own location

upload_2017-1-17_11-32-46.webp

¿Qué pasa?

On topic - Depay signing yerrs

Lol you called me Mao and adding and inserting some racist phase and pictures to my posts.

I've got an idea mate. Now hear me out on this one its a bit left field.

Why don't you put him on ignore? Yanno so you can't see @orly posts and he can't see yours. I know it's a bit hard to comprehend but trust me it'll work

I mean, it's not racist at all Friend, particularly when you list you own location

View attachment 33468

¿Qué pasa?

On topic - Depay signing yerrs

So you have done in but have no guts to admit it.

Then tell me why did you call me Mao on a number of occasion and added all these communists propaganda pictures and quoted them in my posts? If you come from Germany then do you have anything to do with AH?

I've got an idea mate. Now hear me out on this one its a bit left field.

Why don't you put him on ignore? Yanno so you can't see @orly posts and he can't see yours. I know it's a bit hard to comprehend but trust me it'll work

I did that mate in facts the mods had asked us to put each other on ignore mode but he kept quoting my posts and twisted my words hoping to get reactions. And he was success I have no choice but to reply.

Guys- on Topic please!
Can't we get back to fuming like junkies cos we haven't had a transfer fix??
Suprised Henrotay's involvement has put things on the rocks re: Belfodil. He had a very good relationship with EFC in the past. Must be trying to scam money..

I did that mate in facts the mods had asked us to put each other on ignore mode but he kept quoting my posts and twisted my words hoping to get reactions. And he was success I have no choice but to reply.

I'm just here to talk about transfer targets and you are comparing me to Hitler

This isn't on.

Wayne Rooney signing soon lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back