Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be a few days after the window shuts though. Weird one right now.

Just wait until the summer and they've gone down.

With other clubs sniffing around him I think something could be said for doing it soon ish.

He's injured so not much use to them and they need money.

Its weird, cos the chatter on deeps and dafodil just isnt out there, but I just really think they are both still on.

Putting my 100% record on the line here.

We got slapped down for chatting about Depay mate by Mourinho if you remember - think thats why we arent hearing nowt about him, polaying nicely and softly with it.

Dunno though - bit like Schneids the Depay deal just makes a lot of sense on most levels

With other clubs sniffing around him I think something could be said for doing it soon ish.

They've got around 12 players missing through injury and the AFCON plus they're sell to buy so it's him or Defoe that will have to go if Moist wants to do any sort of business.

Something could be said for a deal for Jagielka - i.e. Moyes wants him, Koeman wants Pickford, they can have Jags if we get first refusal/a set price on Pickford.

Swap deals are a massive no-no too.

Yeah but those other clubs sniffing (Arsenal) will have more pull to bring him to them than we do. Arsenal have Cech who has maybe one more season in him.

They've got around 12 players missing through injury and the AFCON plus they're sell to buy so it's him or Defoe that will have to go if Moist wants to do any sort of business.

Something could be said for a deal for Jagielka - i.e. Moyes wants him, Koeman wants Pickford, they can have Jags if we get first refusal/a set price on Pickford.

Swap deals are a massive no-no too.

We could always buy him and loan him back.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back