Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
German would suit us to the ground. Really improved last two seasons.

Tbh i dont even remember seeing him play and ive seen Monaco a few times (not recently though)...surely isnt going to be a great rotation option for lukaku?

Monaco have some class players but i wouldnt put him in that category.

Also this man city defender, hes only got 1 u19 cap...doesnt prove anything but not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Tbh i dont even remember seeing him play and ive seen Monaco a few times (not recently though)...surely isnt going to be a great rotation option for lukaku?

Also this man city defender, hes only got 1 u19 cap...doesnt prove anything but not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Got a fairly decent jump on him and is good in air but he's miles better as a two. Have to use Lukaku as the target man if we were to sign him. Right engine too.

City defender who's name I can't spell played two CL games so must be half decent.

Got a fairly decent jump on him and is good in air but he's miles better as a two. Have to use Lukaku as the target man if we were to sign him. Right engine too.

City defender who's name I can't spell played two CL games so must be half decent.

May as well call the city guy 'A biro'...i cant even remember his name now...thats impressive then...

So we would need to use lukaku as a target man if we signed the french chap?

That young City CB looks like he'd be a smart buy for us. He's tall, been close to the City first team, and haven't City spent huge money on their coaching staff and academy?

I imagine he's had a great football education there.

You can see the Walsh strategy coming together here.

May as well call the city guy 'A biro'...i cant even remember his name now...thats impressive then...

So we would need to use lukaku as a target man if we signed the french chap?

Yeh with our style. For Monaco they play it on the ground 90% of the time with some channel balls over the top as he's quick but he's no focal point. Him and Falcao have worked really well in a two. He's not like got obvious talent but hard worker and good finisher. Kinda like a Chicarito/Solksjaer player.

Yawn

Shall I vault you on Gueye mate?

Yeh with our style. For Monaco they play it on the ground 90% of the time with some channel balls over the top as he's quick but he's no focal point. Him and Falcao have worked really well in a two. He's not like got obvious talent but hard worker and good finisher. Kinda like a Chicarito/Solksjaer player.

Fabinho + Silva are their 2 best players, cant see us in for Silva now due to our system but Fabinho can play all over at a high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back