Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need another striker in case Rom breaks in half.

If Jags goes, I would rather see Pennington get some game time than sign some average centre back for too much cash. Bit if the wonga is coming out i'm also all for a Manolas or VVD, not that I think that is possible in this window though.

Keep McCarthy, give Dowell some game time, if Del goes then replace him.

Easy this transfer shizzle.

Think we have been starved of any new rumours so thought I would start one myself.

'With Everton's pursuit of Chris Brunt looking to hit the buffers the toffees have turned their attention to West Ham left back Aaron Cresswell. West Ham are currently struggling to hold on to their star players with Dmitri Payet looking to leave the club and return to France and it is thought the full back would jump at the chance of a return to the North West. One potential stumbling block is that West Ham are looking at £20 million for the left back, with Everton trying to do a deal involving out of favour Phil Jagielka.'

Think we have been starved of any new rumours so thought I would start one myself.

'With Everton's pursuit of Chris Brunt looking to hit the buffers the toffees have turned their attention to West Ham left back Aaron Cresswell. West Ham are currently struggling to hold on to their star players with Dmitri Payet looking to leave the club and return to France and it is thought the full back would jump at the chance of a return to the North West. One potential stumbling block is that West Ham are looking at £20 million for the left back, with Everton trying to do a deal involving out of favour Phil Jagielka.'

Valencia
Williamson
Bilic

What other dross have we signed from them?

I have read two articles today that are interesting but nothing will probably come from them. The first was that Swansea are interested in taking Kone from us and the other is that we are trying to get Ghezzal. I would be fine with both of these if they were true only if Swansea gave us Gylfi with it and we throw in an extra 20 million.

I'd throw in a random Kieran Gibbs shout too. Not getting much of a game at Arsenal, out of contract soon, Koeman has identified him as Baines' long term successor etc.

I'd throw in a random Kieran Gibbs shout too. Not getting much of a game at Arsenal, out of contract soon, Koeman has identified him as Baines' long term successor etc.

Read the other day him and the ox haven't been offered new deals yet with less than 18 months left - double swoop could be on?!

Never buy a striker offa one good season in the prem mate

been absolutely loads of one season wonders that did nothing after

Indeed. There have been loads of one season wonders in the Premiership.And not just strikers.

Andy Carroll,Michael Richards,Charlie Adams ,Santa Cruz, and John Stones spring to mind instantly.

Valencia
Williamson
Bilic

What other dross have we signed from them?

Dross indeed....but never forget =

170272.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back