Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting window this one . With Gerry / Jags possible going and Kone Possible going, you'd have to think that we would have at least a attacking option or two lined up . Mirrallas could play as a second striker so my 2 cents would be a winger coming in ... fast athletic player ... then the CB area especially if Jags goes I can see only Kone from Sunderland being the one ....

Unless he is going to try the kids first after Davies performance

Yep agree, we can get by with what we've got till the summer.

Aye my hope is we give VVD the best shot we can give, offer Saints a silly amount and just test them on it, go grab Dzagoev for what is effectively buttons - yeah a risk but knowing the lads history - hes not the typical russian export trust me on this, and then go for a young lad with huge upside up front as we aint getting a starter from someone whose at there peak

each time I hear embargo in here I think of

umbongo.jpg

Interesting window this one . With Gerry / Jags possible going and Kone Possible going, you'd have to think that we would have at least a attacking option or two lined up . Mirrallas could play as a second striker so my 2 cents would be a winger coming in ... fast athletic player ... then the CB area especially if Jags goes I can see only Kone from Sunderland being the one ....[/QUOTEgetting bit worried with 10 days to go as
Interesting window this one . With Gerry / Jags possible going and Kone Possible going, you'd have to think that we would have at least a attacking option or two lined up . Mirrallas could play as a second striker so my 2 cents would be a winger coming in ... fast athletic player ... then the CB area especially if Jags goes I can see only Kone from Sunderland being the one ....
getting bit worried with 10 days to go. With Geri going bolasie out injured Lennon squad filler and Miralles better suited centrally and lookman needing time we are at least a winger short. Up front we finally seem to give Rom a bit more support, but we are very much in trouble if Rom gets injured so I was really hoping depay and Belfodil would come in. Too quiet now for my liking

Not in the same mould as Watson, Ratcliffe or Mountfield, but has been a solid player for us over the years.

we dont really have any wingers in the ranks ready mate - unless i wrong about that, also the best cb has been promoted in holgate and the rest are way off his ability really

I must admit that I don't get to see many of the kids but from what I've read on here Walsh and Dowling are pretty close aren't they?

Is the general consensus that Conor McAleny should be gone? Looking on Transfermarkt and it's borderline hilarious how many times we have loaned him out.

I must admit that I don't get to see many of the kids but from what I've read on here Walsh and Dowling are pretty close aren't they?

Dowell mate? if so hes set to be loaned out afternot having the best seaosn in the udner 23s this year apparently

Walsh i believe is coming back from a injury atm - aftre being impressive before but hes a cm unless im way wrong

Mertens is on about 40k euro a week at Napoli - but wouldn't come cheap considering he just signed a new contract. But if we doubled that - he surely would be interested. He can play as a winger and as a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back