Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
....not sure if he would be available for Champions League, Soton are still in the League Cup.

In short the media don't want any player they are building up for next summer's transfer rumours moving now to a perceived small club. It goes against there interest, which is why you won't see much of us mentioned etc with the lad.

If city wanted him mate they'd buy him now not wait.
Exactly. City are desperate at the back. The signing of VVD in January would enable them to get a top 4. Looking at that defence last week, without VVD, I'd doubt they'd get top 4. Even if they don't want VVD, I can't believe they are not in the market for another central defender.

Exactly. City are desperate at the back. The signing of VVD in January would enable them to get a top 4. Looking at that defence last week, without VVD, I'd doubt they'd get top 4. Even if they don't want VVD, I can't believe they are not in the market for another central defender.

They will be in the summer and it won't be for someone from this league mate.

They need a centre mid more than anything tbh

They need a centre mid more than anything tbh
images-5.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back