Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd have Rooney just to have him, but only at a reasonable wage

To be honest he'd only be in the way of lads like Lookman and Calvert-Lewin at this stage, even if they could learn a lot from him

It's difficult. I think for the first time ever he'd want the move more than we would
I can agree with that, he would be a great mentor for our young guys. Plus it would be nice to have him back where it all started to finish it all.

If, we are interested in Ivanovic, I think it means the club wants to facilitate Jags wish to go somewhere to play every Saturday..we may even get a fee.

Ivanovic comes in to act as cover for Holgate, Williams and Funes Mori , maybe even Browning.
Would he be so bad as a fourth or fifth choice defender until the summer

There is an agreement that exists between clubs that scouts get in for free and are all usually sat together and they all know each other really well clocking up thousands of miles up and down the country every week. The book Scouting for Moyes is a great read and really insightful about the world of scouts.
Thanks mate, very interesting.

If, we are interested in Ivanovic, I think it means the club wants to facilitate Jags wish to go somewhere to play every Saturday..we may even get a fee.

Ivanovic comes in to act as cover for Holgate, Williams and Funes Mori , maybe even Browning.
Would he be so bad as a fourth or fifth choice defender until the summer
I would rather keep Jags though if that is the case, why bring in one old defender for another old defender... it just doesn't make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back