Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

If jags goes to Sunderland I think our coal cats members on here would quadruple.....abar 8...and it wouldn't be complimentary. Love Jags to bits always reminded of our past greats like Snodin, Mountfield and dare I say it Ratters......hope he goes before the fans with the memory of a city fan start turning on him ....should be held in the same EVERTON bubble as recent heroes Cahill and co

I work at Liverpool 1 Nando's, and 3 Germans have come in. Woman on the till asks why he's in Liverpool and the lad says he's signing for Everton.
Was a few hours ago and was with a bloke who could be his dad and another who could be his agent.

Said he comes from Wolfsburg. I didn't recognise him but a quick google says he could be Anton Donker maybe?

Take it or leave it he could have been chatting out of his bottom like.

I work at Liverpool 1 Nando's, and 3 Germans have come in. Woman on the till asks why he's in Liverpool and the lad says he's signing for Everton.
Was a few hours ago and was with a bloke who could be his dad and another who could be his agent.

Said he comes from Wolfsburg. I didn't recognise him but a quick google says he could be Anton Donker maybe?

Do you deliver lad

What did they order?

That Maximilian Arnold looked handy from what I remember.

The bloke you said sounds like a made up name though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back