Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lad from Nando's? Have I missed something??
Yes, this:
I work at Liverpool 1 Nando's, and 3 Germans have come in. Woman on the till asks why he's in Liverpool and the lad says he's signing for Everton.
Was a few hours ago and was with a bloke who could be his dad and another who could be his agent.

Said he comes from Wolfsburg. I didn't recognise him but a quick google says he could be Anton Donker maybe?

Take it or leave it he could have been chatting out of his bottom like.

I work at Liverpool 1 Nando's, and 3 Germans have come in. Woman on the till asks why he's in Liverpool and the lad says he's signing for Everton.
Was a few hours ago and was with a bloke who could be his dad and another who could be his agent.

Said he comes from Wolfsburg. I didn't recognise him but a quick google says he could be Anton Donker maybe?

Take it or leave it he could have been chatting out of his bottom like.

haha, brilliant.

They're both right-footed though, it could end up as a Coleman in Portugal experience.
Kenny has played across all defensive positions and Lennon has started on the left side, and to be honest players are so interchangeable would it be a real problem.
Colemans problem he is probably one of the best-attacking full-backs, but not as good defensively, that's why 3 5 2 suits him so well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back