Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of the first half against City away, he's been fine this season when he's played, and he eventually got into that game in the second half as well once he got to grips with Sane

You know I don't hate him. But if he's not getting picked then there's no point keeping him.

Having said all that, we'd need another left back type as cover. I don't know who the youth LB is off hand but maybe we are promoting that person.

Still too early to say.
Right now, Kone, Gibson and Oviedo are still here.

Would just like to point out that I don't mind Oviedo like.

Tough one to call that, if you said to me in December we would do business in the summer and use January to loan/sell fringe players, then I would settle for that. Also not sure about Delboy but I think its a good move to Milan.

You know I don't hate him. But if he's not getting picked then there's no point keeping him.

Having said all that, we'd need another left back type as cover. I don't know who the youth LB is off hand but maybe we are promoting that person.

I maintain that unless there's sufficient cover in place to replace his leaving, then it's insanity to sell him now, as that leaves us with one senior LB who has a record of getting injured

Now if it turns out Galloway is coming back or we're getting Brady in, then that's different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back