Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think VVD was a realistic option for us in this window, but he has a chance of winning something at Southampton this season so he'll most likely stay until the summer.

w-Pdu8.gif

Well I'm all for getting young players in, and of course we won't know who exactly we are targeting in the background by social media sites, but I have to say that Moshiri's words about competing for Championships just don't add up with the talent of player we appear to be bidding for I am afraid.

He'll be great for us off field I am certain, but I can't see how it happens on field.

Well I'm all for getting young players in, and of course we won't know who exactly we are targeting in the background by social media sites, but I have to say that Moshiri's words about competing for Championships just don't add up with the talent of player we appear to be bidding for I am afraid.

He'll be great for us off field I am certain, but I can't see how it happens on field.
Name three players we should be bidding on who would have us competing for championships.

who are we targeting then? there are about ten people on a couple of forums chatting wham about various names in the media and then crying when they sign elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back