Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe to say i've never heard of him, but he does 'dab' for a celebration so i'd like us to sign him as soon as possible.

...the standard looks very dubious. From what I see, you're not allowed to mark CFs in Cyprus. Saying that, he looks like he will be a signing for the ladies and a boost to calendar sales.

...the standard looks very dubious. From what I see, you're not allowed to mark CFs in Cyprus. Saying that, he looks like he will be a signing for the ladies and a boost to calendar sales.

I guess APOEL are the best of that league so that's good. But yeah... Cyprus.

Work out a deal with Chelsea where we back off on Kessie and they give us a "mate rate" for Loftus-Cheek

Suits all parties that

MICHAEL

A - If both we and Chelsea want Kessie, then sadly they will get him.
B - You know I like RLC but I want to see him at say West Brom, or Watford for a bit. See if he can actually cut it.

I say go for Long, especially after last night ;)

I've been roundly shouted down on this by my mates, but I'd take Long.

Think a lot of the perception of him is based on his earlier career, but he's 30 now, still very quick, presses the ball as well as any forward in the league, would presumably be happy to play 2nd fiddle to Rom, is a much better striker than anyone at Everton other than Rom, is versatile enough to play wide in a 3 if required and had the best season of his career last year under Koeman so would presumably not have too much adjusting to do.

Alright, we should be aiming higher in the medium term, but as a 2nd/3rd choice striker I think we could do much worse. Ticks a number of boxes

MICHAEL

A - If both we and Chelsea want Kessie, then sadly they will get him.
B - You know I like RLC but I want to see him at say West Brom, or Watford for a bit. See if he can actually cut it.

Ah yes, but as we keep bidding all we're going to do is bump the price up

If we back off, they can get him for cheaper and then they can give us a nice little discount on RLC

I have absolute faith he'd be excellent for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back