Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's plenty out there. It's about time we turned our attention to them.
We probably are, although....

He was impressing months ago though, and Koeman sees him every day in training.

I hate waste, and this seems like waste to me. Giving United back their cash for a player they would never use and a player we dont desperately require.

Idiocy.
Would a new left back not come under the 'waste' and 'idiocy' category?

Saving a career and possibly a life, what a club.
if this is true... we've only done it so he doesn't go completely off the rails i think. Maybe do him a favour and get him a new club.

Weird though. Was once told by a coach he'd make wayne rooney look normal. Don't think that coach works there anymore though... haha.

if this is true... we've only done it so he doesn't go completely off the rails i think. Maybe do him a favour and get him a new club.

Weird though. Was once told by a coach he'd make wayne rooney look normal. Don't think that coach works there anymore though... haha.

It's deffo true because it's come from Joyce.

It's probably, nah definitely, a reclamation project for Bill and a "Here's what can go wrong" from Unsworth.

Why? It's not a first team signing, it's not going to cost much at all. The kid is on his third strike so must know it's now or never. Don't see what can go wrong from our point of view... Unless he turns Davies, Dowell and Barkley into drugs mules!!!

Its nice that we are helping him but offering a contract? Unless its a basic average wage (real world not football average).

Im not sure what message that sends out to others though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back