Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us bringing anyone else in, tbh.

I don't want us to panic but and end up with another Niasse, but I thought we definitely would have brought in some decent back-up to Lukaku.

No Everton this weekend so I'm bored, and the rumour was just tasty enough to hook me.

Roberto being interested is a good reason to think twice, but he does look like a fantastic player. Also, Roberto signed Lukaku, Barry, Holgate, was trying to sign Stones for Wigan before we hijacked him, so he wasn't a complete doughnut when it came to transfers.

I've not seen enough of him to judge his defensive work rate, but if it's poor then maybe that could be a problem.
Has a very good work rate usually. Maybe not as much at the minute due to niggling injuries and been demotivated. Would back him to turn it around

the-100-greatest-gore-moments-in-movie-history-day-two-20071019015914505-000.jpg.cf.webp

...I'm keeping opinion to myself but I suppose we've been strongly linked with plenty of promising young wingers and if they fall through RK might bring this fella in. Who knows.
I hope not..
But I suppose he could be cover for the wing back positions.

I'm thinking Leandro Paredes looks pretty good considering the other names being mentioned. 25M should do it. Put him and Ross behind Lukaku. Could be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back