Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was all up for yarmolenko, until i saw what he did to his glorious hair......

item2_65_sm4.jpg

So a possible return for Rooney. Though likely China. United freeing up as much room as they can ready for Griezman. Though the question remains, would Rooney take the pay cut to come home?

I honestly do not believe wayne and coleen would move to china.

America for coleen to do some fashion investments or something ? Maybe just not china.

Koeman saying he not going to buy players if it will get in the way of young players means Davies and holgate positions are not really needed now which I agree.
So a young striker for backup and a upgrade on Mirallas please and a new cb

No Everton this weekend so I'm bored, and the rumour was just tasty enough to hook me.

Roberto being interested is a good reason to think twice, but he does look like a fantastic player. Also, Roberto signed Lukaku, Barry, Holgate, was trying to sign Stones for Wigan before we hijacked him, so he wasn't a complete doughnut when it came to transfers.

I've not seen enough of him to judge his defensive work rate, but if it's poor then maybe that could be a problem.

For under 10m yeah would take a punt, looked poodle for the last year but could be a case of motivation having had to stay Kiev, lots of knocks over that time period as well and getting rushed back too soon etc, if a move remotivated him would be a bargain, if it's a case of his form being down to injuries taking something away then he'd flop.

Fit and motivated in a team he's not got all the weight on carrying then could be a good signing.

Won't happen though for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back