Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the Yarmolenko talk is probably jarg, but if he's available for the sort of money being quoted, we should be all over it. He's got goals and assists in his locker and would fit perfectly into our current formation as one of the two supporting Lukaku.

I know the Yarmolenko talk is probably jarg, but if he's available for the sort of money being quoted, we should be all over it. He's got goals and assists in his locker and would fit perfectly into our current formation as one of the two supporting Lukaku.
Under £10m seems like a bargain. The thing that worries me is Roberto wanted him.

He doesn't work hard enough, and therefore I'm not sure he is a Koeman type of player. (I've only seen little bits of him so others may correct me on this)

Why do that to yourself?

No Everton this weekend so I'm bored, and the rumour was just tasty enough to hook me.

Under £10m seems like a bargain. The thing that worries me is Roberto wanted him.

Roberto being interested is a good reason to think twice, but he does look like a fantastic player. Also, Roberto signed Lukaku, Barry, Holgate, was trying to sign Stones for Wigan before we hijacked him, so he wasn't a complete doughnut when it came to transfers.

He doesn't work hard enough, and therefore I'm not sure he is a Koeman type of player. (I've only seen little bits of him so others may correct me on this)

I've not seen enough of him to judge his defensive work rate, but if it's poor then maybe that could be a problem.

The guy has already split Ukraines national team down the middle, run's the dressing room at kiev and struts around the pitch balling at his teammates, i can't wait to have him with us.

Really? How do you know about the dressing room stuff for Kiev and Ukraine? Wouldn't be surprising, with him having been a big fish in a small pond for so long.

Oh really? You must of seen more of him then me. So I'll take your word. I only saw a handful of games when he was at boca but he seemed to play more advanced be a bit of a frank lampard type of player.

Dropped to Deep playmaker at Empoli...no idea what he was at Boca ;)

So transfer updates from the rags.

1. Mccarthy isn't for sale
2. Yarmalenko is available for 9million
3. No incoming stories
4. Niasse out to prove he is one of the best at Hull
5. Koeman wants everyone to play kids.
6. Gabiadani to Southampton for 15m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back