Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that they would ever sell and he is just back from injury but Danny Welbeck would fit our system perfectly...
Great shout. Would fit in well on left of a front 3. RK type player too. Not sure there's another striker who presses as well as he does.

I'd also love to get Oxlade Chamberlain too. Very underated player imo.

The Arse have some very talented players in their squad who wont get regular football if everyone was fit. Sounds a bit daft but it could suit us if Arsenal's injury woes were behind them as the likes of Ox would be looking for more football. Isnt his contract up soon.

I would like another one or two players in but it's not really a necessity at the moment, we are out of both cups comfortable in 7th which I think will be the lowest we finish. So why not try out the players over the next few months, then in summer Koeman will know exactly who's right and who's wrong, youth is the way forward and now he can give them a try as the pressures off for this season.

Come Tuesday I expect Mc Carthy gone maybe Gibson. Jags staying as we fail with last minute Keane bid. And traditional fake yarmolenko bid.plus some in / out for u 23. Losing hope for additional striker

So a possible return for Rooney. Though likely China. United freeing up as much room as they can ready for Griezman. Though the question remains, would Rooney take the pay cut to come home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back