Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks.

article-0-023DC08B000005DC-823_468x635.jpg

He doesn't have that much affection for United. Only a few years ago he was holding them to ransom.

Honestly, Yarmo is pretty much perfect for us in terms of how he plays...when he's good. He can be lazy, lethargic, completely irresponsible with the ball. And it's great to be creative, to create scoring chances, etc. He's also pretty unlikable the way he plays, but he's got some serious game and would plug right in with Barkley behind Rom. He's boom or bust and probably worth a shot.

Cannot believe he's only 9M. That seems unlikely.

Seems really quiet at every clipboard to be fair? I reckon it will be a madhouse on deadline day and the excitement will make Jim White's voice get so loud it creates a sonic boom in the TV studio, snapping Natalie Sawyers bra straps giving all us sweaty palmed men a glimpse of her marvellous assets and making it the best window of all time! Oh and we might just sign a striker too! :)
No way we're signing a striker mate.

I look forward to it.

The doubters have been proved wrong time and time again, and this will be yet another instance.

I am not a doubter and I thank Morshiri for allowing us to access revenue streams which we couldn't before his arrival to use on transfers.

I just think there has been far too much hype built up about our financial firepower.

Talk of £60 Million bids for CB's is just ridiculous.

We haven't sold to buy for years, those days were over even before Moshiri came in

No they weren't.

If we wanted to sign anyone of note we had to sell our better players. What was over was the need to sell to stay a float.... remember them golorious days selling Arteta to appease Barclays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back