Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks.

article-0-023DC08B000005DC-823_468x635.jpg

Nothing wrong with that.

You mean 40 thousand everton fans of the club you supported as a kid give you horrible abuse as a young man every time you play there so you do something back to wind them up in return?

I mean it's not like he comes to watch us with his kids every chance he gets and brings his kids up blues as well, that part seems to be forgotton as well

Just throwing a name out there - as I know Steve Walsh has my posts on alert - but we should be all over Ryan Sessegnon from Fulham.

Ultra attacking left-back / wing back. Baines long term replacement.

No they weren't.

If we wanted to sign anyone of note we had to sell our better players. What was over was the need to sell to stay a float.... remember them golorious days selling Arteta to appease Barclays

I read that Arteta told Moyes he wanted to leave after Everton knocked back a bid from Arsenal for him, don't think Barclay's or anybody else had anything to do with it.

No they weren't.

If we wanted to sign anyone of note we had to sell our better players. What was over was the need to sell to stay a float.... remember them golorious days selling Arteta to appease Barclays

When was this? As I said the days of sell to buy were over years ago. Besides that isn't really what happened, Arsenal wanted him and he fancied the move, the funny thing about it at the time was he was no longer playing his best anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back