Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just unconvinced with whats going on at the min

Very happy with the signings and I know Jan is a bad window, But, Somethings not right

Don't worry Lukaku will be sold in the summer. The 99% contract done is irrelevant. We do not have tens of millions to blow like we was firstly lead to believe in first window.

The bulk of transfers will be done by Kenwright and majorty of the funds will either come from TV money in excess and back of player sales.
The is no evidence to prove otherwise as we have seen two windows of moderately low spending despite the PR spin of 'look we tried'
Hope that clears up any ambiguity.

Again, we will see more substantial investment when we are challenging. Smart recruitment and smart investment can get us challenging. As we gradually improve so to will the calibre of players we will bring in. If all goes according to plan that is.

Don't worry Lukaku will be sold in the summer. The 99% contract done is irrelevant. We do not have tens of millions to blow like we was firstly lead to believe in first window.

The bulk of transfers will be done by Kenwright and majorty of the funds will either come from TV money in excess and back of player sales.
The is no evidence to prove otherwise as we have seen two windows of moderately low spending despite the PR spin of 'look we tried'
Will you go back to you RS side now, your boring everyone

I think Lukakau and his agent know that now as well

Contract was 99% done weeks ago and then all gone cold, Think he's been told he can go in the summer

Yet

Fully expect McCarthy to go for upwards of 18m on Tuesday, Add 5m a piece for the other two and we aren't far off

Not looking great
What's not great about getting 18m for a sick note ? As much as I liked him 3 yrs ago I would take the dosh now for reinvestment.

Been told we won't sign another first team player this window. You may vault me if we do - but we won't. I'm 1000% confident.

We may do business for our U23s, but as far as the first team goes that's it for now is my understanding.

What's not great about getting 18m for a sick note ? As much as I liked him 3 yrs ago I would take the dosh now for reinvestment.

That's the point though, We are selling to buy again

Nothing has changed and it will take a Barkley/Lukaku sale for people to open there eyes

Been told we won't sign another first team player this window. You may vault me if we do - but we won't. I'm 1000% confident.

We may do business for our U23s, but as far as the first team goes that's it for now is my understanding.

There will be out's though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back