Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron's First Day. Press Conference.

"I will get you top 4 and to do so, in the first two transfer windows I will buy you Schneiderlin, Stekelenburg, Bolasie, Gueye, Williams and a couple of younguns. Oh and I will sell Stones and we will loan a player from West Ham as back up for ROM"

Fanbase Reaction.

"Do one Ronnie lad"

At least they are much better option than the spine of Wigan, McGeady and Cleverley?

Stones he wanted to go...and he is just overrated he can't defend. Do you enjoy our 4-0 win when Stones continued to cause his club goals?

Strange that you enjoy the lad suffering, says a lot and it's a shame really

Nah I enjoy when Everton winning. I don't care about Stones...just think he can't defend even he had gone to Citch under the manager he would like to work with.

I have unfortunately read every single post you have put. Not 1 of them had anything remotely positive about Everton, you've slagged off the players/owner/chairman and our transfers and you constantly posted incorrect facts.

You are right this is an open platform and you are entitled to you opinion, however this is an Everton forum for Evertonians.
Based on your posts you are clearly not a fan of Everton

Please use the report function and leave action to the mods grumps please.

If cafu is 8 million, we should be taking a punt on him. So quick, skilful and can score.

Any news on this terrier fella?

Imagine Emerson and Cafu in Everton shirts!

Still time to get rid of Kone too.

Gibson, Cleverley, Del, Niasse, Oviedo and Kone all gone in one window would go down as a fantastic transfer window. Mcgeady already out on loan as well, this is very good stuff.

We just need a couple more quality additions and I'd say even the most ardent whiners would be relatively content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back