Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ianefc @Connor

I'm not sure on names, but I have been told we are trying to get a striker and a CB that is based in the UK over the line.

I'd imagine that VVD won't be sold in January soo i'd hazard a guess at Keane. Will see if I can get more info over the next few hours.

Being Everton whether we can sign them is another story.

- as posted by bluetoff earlier

Rooney?

Rooney?

Rooney?
giphy.gif

Transfermarkt has Iheanacho's value listed at £10,000,000 so double that as per usual and there is the £20,000,000 ... same agent as Coulibaly maybe after missing out on him we asked who else is on their books?

Can't see these Iheanacho shouts. Why move from City when you're first sub for Aguero who is injury prone and might not even be fancied by Guardiola. He's just he swapping their bench for ours. I'm sure City have no interest in selling either.

Transfermarkt has Iheanacho's value listed at £10,000,000 so double that as per usual and there is the £20,000,000 ... same agent as Coulibaly maybe after missing out on him we asked who else is on their books?

City wouldn't start negotiating until you hit 20, never mind what TransferMarket says.

Plus he's not leaving there anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back