Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory, we bought Oviedo for about £3.5m and Gibson for somewhere between £500k and £2m (bonuses in the deal etc)

Any kind of profit on them is spectacularly good business - in actual fact I thought the best we could hope for with Gibson would be that someone agreed to take his contract over with no transfer fee involved

I thought we would get a million or 2 for oviedo and Gibson,infact i thought we would pay sunderland for them to take Gibson ,so for me we have got nearly 7 mil more than i expected lol

We really need a pair of wingbacks now. Baines or Seamus (god forbid both of them) get injured and we're forced to either stop playing our successful 3-at-the-back formation or are forced to try and fit square pegs in round holes.

Cleverley and Niasse will still be Everton players come June. I seriously doubt anybody will pay decent money to sign them on a permanent deal.

Made up to have got rid of Gibson, gutted to see Oviedo go as he's a brilliant backup, but agree it is the right move for him.

Kone is gone end of the season. Can we shift Jagielka too? Valencia to head back to West Ham.

Exciting times in the summer I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back