Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we'll see movement now there are a couple more places free in the squad.

Now got 19 professionals over 21 (not included the likes of Davies or Holgate) but the squad is looking much thinner than Summer, which is a good thing, it brings a tighter nit team and a more personal approach to the training sessions

I thought we would get a million or 2 for oviedo and Gibson,infact i thought we would pay sunderland for them to take Gibson ,so for me we have got nearly 7 mil more than i expected lol
No way have we paid £7m for the pair one of the lads who's pretty ITK on the smb said £5m

Cleverley and Niasse will still be Everton players come June. I seriously doubt anybody will pay decent money to sign them on a permanent deal.

Made up to have got rid of Gibson, gutted to see Oviedo go as he's a brilliant backup, but agree it is the right move for him.

Kone is gone end of the season. Can we shift Jagielka too? Valencia to head back to West Ham.

Exciting times in the summer I hope.

Watford HAVE to buy Cleverley for £9m if they avoid relegation

Niasse will be back here though, no doubt

I liked Oviedo, he had a great spell before his injury when we were saying he should be our first choice, and he seemed like a really decent guy. Good riddance to that drink-driving moron though. He can get the hell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back