Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not good that we are actually worse off in attack than before the window with del boy gone and only an unproven lookman brought in as an attacking player. (I hope I'm proved wrong) .

Shneiderlin is a great signing but I would argue that was the lowest priority position - first being a gk, winger, St, cam, and then defensive mid.

One or two injuries in mirallis /Barkley /lukaku and we will struggle.

Who even cares at this point C?

Gibson, The Clev and possibly Kone GONE.

If you want me I will be in the Pen and Wig.

X at 11. C u der.

jfMd7S.gif

A clear out was definitely needed and it's good for us and the players, things have just gone stale for the players we have shift, pity Oviedo got that bad injury as he was a good player, Gibson being here has just gone on to long a good player when he came here, but seasons have pasted and we haven't really seen him. If they stay fit they should do well there, but it does show how far we have come as Sunderland now basically have over half a team we were playing in 4 years ago. Now we need to see a few in and try to get Kone gone. Jags and McCarthy can still do a job at least until the summer so I don't mind them hanging around a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back