Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty happy with what we have for now. In certain positions we could do with certain players etc.
But maybe it gives an opportunity to likes of dowell, walsh, calvert lewin, robinson, pennington etc if we get an injury or anything.

Putting davies n holgate in hasent affected us

Back to back windows of sell to buy:
Don't need a new striker content with Enner
Jags staying and phantom bid for M Keane
Happy to off load Del because Kevin started playing well just as we was happy with Steklenb' instead of Hart because of few good games
Whole thing is rotten to the core.

Happy with who we have signed so far and got rid of deadwood but we have real chance of top6 and club do not wish to kick on
I'm Mr cynical but we have spent some money this window and brought in very little in regards to fees.

So not been sell to buy at all this window

I'll be pleased whether we bring in more or not. You'd expect to get rid of that deadwood over about two seasons & we've just done it in the January transfer window. This can only be a fantastic move for the progress of our "project". We now have standards & Koeman has spoke about the "quality over quantity" aspect today. Very pleased today & this will set us up for a fantastic summer of new quality additions.

COYB!

Back to back windows of sell to buy:
Don't need a new striker content with Enner
Jags staying and phantom bid for M Keane
Happy to off load Del because Kevin started playing well just as we was happy with Steklenb' instead of Hart because of few good games
Whole thing is rotten to the core.

Happy with who we have signed so far and got rid of deadwood but we have real chance of top6 and club do not wish to kick on

:bye:

HIYA.

I'm Mr cynical but we have spent some money this window and brought in very little in regards to fees.

So not been sell to buy at all this window

I for 1 disagree with this statement.

We currently have players out on loan that will either sign for the clubs they are currently at or be sold to another club that will add up to vastly more than the current incoming transfers we have acquired.

I mean this is not a negative manner, I have indeed maintained a stance that we wouldnt go crazy with the spending in this window if we didnt have a very good chance of claiming top 4.

We have operated a solid plan of removing "deadwood" from the squad, maintaining a solid STCC with regards wages due to loans and allowing us to operate in a more fluent manner in the summer.

Thats 1 way to look at it.

The other is that we are all been taken for utter mugs and The Mosh is leading us down the garden path.

Tune in tomorrow to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back