Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope we sign a young cb in the window, not sure we have any up for the job in u23 yet

Sambou looked sound yesterday and mid always been our strong point what happened to the man city cb? that not had a follow up. I am not convinced Pennington will make it in the prem, that can be long time replacement for Mori and Keane in summer for jags

Going nowhere, City saying they are now confident he will sign a new contract, and it's not far off happening.

Which reminds me......before anyone completely loses their mind about our lack of activity the last couple of days. Take a deep breath, then for just a moment consider that there is a club who just signed not one but TWO players - and is now on the precipice of singing a third.

That club is Sunderland. Those players are Oviedo, Gibson and Kone.

It could be far, far worse my friends.
Amen brother

Wow bang on again, Koeman said few days latter he's happy with enner
Or this is the real world where real players are tough to get hold of in this window where no club worth its salt let's their best players go.

It's not a market for self loathing FIFA mutants who need to come on here to let out their anger like petulant little cry arse children sobbing in their mums box room. To make matters worse they praise themselves for their negative predictions.

As you were.

Or this is the real world where real players are tough to get hold of in this window where no club worth its salt let's their best players go.

It's not a market for self loathing FIFA mutants who need to come on here to let out their anger like petulant little cry arse children sobbing in their mums box room. To make matters worse they praise themselves for their negative predictions.

As you were.

What steve walsh been doing for last 5 months? found lookman and belfodi?

As you were.

Ian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back