Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow TDD today, not much happening at all for anyone, only 5h more of sky going to Arsenal to see that's nothing happening and everyone's gone to watch the match

Angel Delight was just a non-stop drone of negativity though and barely concealed wummery, nothing sensible or positive came out. don't remember McFly in detail though.

I don't think they are a WUM. I think it's a very dull moany blue who was banned before, but dunno who
He's definitely not African and he seems perfectly able of writing in full sentences and spelling things correctly when it suits him.

Some keep saying we can't get a striker in now because he would only be a bench warmer, and no good striker is going to want that, if Lukaku signs a new contract, then won't that thinking be the same in the summer?

I think the point is mate that there's more options in the summer - clubs are less likely to sell their leading scorers now than in the summer, for example...

I think the point is mate that there's more options in the summer - clubs are less likely to sell their leading scorers now than in the summer, for example...

Know what your saying mate, more options and time in the Summer, but that quality/good striker we need if bought in the Summer is still going to have to play second fiddle to Lukaku.

Anyway, I just want a boss playmaker. :(

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back