Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not surprised we didn't sign a striker now probably waiting for the Rom money

If we signed a striker now BK would have to splash on another when Rom leaves and he'd hate that!! So easier for him to just buy one when Rom goes. Tight arse
I have the feeling now Koeman is starting to get things right, I believe there's loads of money in the pot but it must be spent wisely. I'd be surprised if Lukaku isn't here next season, things are looking up and our squad average age is getting a lot lower by getting rid of the deadwood.

Bet Martinez has been watching this window like:

article-0-19AAD14D000005DC-455_634x408.jpg

Right, but that's only half the job though. Are you satisfied with our business bringing players in?

I'd hoped for more with all these players leaving.

Just been waiting numerous windows for an attacking player with some actual brains and experience to counter the youth and inconsistencies in our front line.

It's not too much to ask from a crack squad of transfer getters with available money over the course of two windows

BK doesn't supply the money any more mate. He's a minority shareholder.

Moshiri bankrolls the club, spent £70m+ on players since last July, and only recouped £55m from sales.

So 15m net spend. That's nothing considering the new tv deal

I just don't see us ever having two top strikers at the club. We seem to just settle for weak back ups. If and when Rom goes I can't for the life of me see ya replacing him and getting in someone else even though it's clear we need someone and want someone (belfodil) is an example of that

am I not right in thinking we have only really offloaded 2 off the wage bill (Gibson and Oviedo) and bought in 1 first teamer ?
the other outgoings were just loans and potentially could come back can they not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back