Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please tell me a team in Europe that had a quality striker available for sale in January? And please don't say Berahino.

Are you having a laugh at the prices that Koeman throws about for mediocrity? We apparently ha r the money to persuade a more than decent forward from the four corners of the earth here. Evertons going rate of £25m per player would have bagged us one that's for sure.

I would have taken a punt on Hogan or Gabbiadini as back up so long as it wasnt to the detriment of our summer plans.

I'd hardly call £17M for a player with no Prem experience a punt. Remember what happened when we took a £13.5M punt on a player from the Russian league with no Prem experience? As for Hogan, never knew of his existence until today so can't really comment on that one.

Christ.
I bet you had never heard of either before 8 weeks ago.

I beg your pardon, I follow championship football as I live in Brighton and Hogan is renowned for scoring at that level.
Gabbiadini we were heavily linked with in the summer so to answer, YES I have heard of them for a sustained period of time. Thank you.

Are you having a laugh at the prices that Koeman throws about for mediocrity? We apparently ha r the money to persuade a more than decent forward from the four corners of the earth here. Evertons going rate of £25m per player would have bagged us one that's for sure.

So no, you can't name one available striker of the level the fans would expect to see. I thought as much.

Just out of curiosity could we cancel galloways loan (obviously will need to throw wba a few quid) if we suddenly became short at the back or is he stranded there now till summer? Reckon be better here not playing than there just in case.

We have such a thin squad right now-with only mirallis Lennon Valencia as proven attacking players to join Lukaku . Lookman will now be forced to play every week and here's hoping he emerges as a great talent.

An injury to Barkley /mirallis /lukaku and we will be struggling.

(And for those who play it - the everton fifa 17 squad is now by far the worst it has ever been, extremely weak actually! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back