Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with the mentions of Schniderlin, still think we are desperate for another forward and a creative midfielder to help us add another option to the attack

Now you have said that, someone in the press will put something like that together; "Man Utd linked with Lukaku swoop, in players plus cash deal, schniderlin and Phil jones to be used as make weights"

Imagine you had to look at that monstrosity every week mate!

pa-11987575.jpg

My current top targets would be

Schniderlin
Was boss under koeman arguably one of the top performers in the league at the time should get decent a deal in his current situation

Scott Dann
Should of signed him years ago as
solid as they come major threat in the oppositions box him and Williams is a scary pairing

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Always been a fan massively underrated works his socks off good (TEAM PLAYER) technically good on the ball and set pieces Ross would struggle to keep him out of the team in my opinion

Frazor foster
Its clear to see we need a new long term number 1 foster would be my first choice Pickford looks a gem but the likes of him Heaton ect ect have 20+ shots to save per game even a average keeper can look like superman when you're being dominated for 90 mins cough cough Stek city game

No doubt others would laugh these suggestions off saying average ect ect but this is real life not football manager for now we need proven players who will make a instant impact and build from there not a wonder kid you sign on a computer game from fecking Santos just saying..

My current top targets would be

Schniderlin
Was boss under koeman arguably one of the top performers in the league at the time should get decent a deal in his current situation

Scott Dann
Should of signed him years ago as
solid as they come major threat in the oppositions box him and Williams is a scary pairing

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Always been a fan massively underrated works his socks off good (TEAM PLAYER) technically good on the ball and set pieces Ross would struggle to keep him out of the team in my opinion

Frazor foster
Its clear to see we need a new long term number 1 foster would be my first choice Pickford looks a gem but the likes of him Heaton ect ect have 20+ shots to save per game even a average keeper can look like superman when you're being dominated for 90 mins cough cough Stek city game

No doubt others would laugh these suggestions off saying average ect ect but this is real life not football manager for now we need proven players who will make a instant impact and build from there not a wonder kid you sign on a computer game from fecking Santos just saying..

Jordan Pickford
Timothy Fosu-Mensah
Memohis Depay (loan to buy)
Hakan Calhanoglu
Jermaine Defoe

Thats who we should be in for in Jan.

Schneiderlin isn't that good, but we need CM's to be bought early in January. Gana could be at the ACON for weeks, which leaves us embarrassingly weak in central midfield, but imagine if Barry or someone got injured as well? We would end up with a Cleverley and McCarthy central midfield partnership and get absolutely wellied everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back