January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know we all love you though Mikey and wouldn't want you ever to change.

Hey, I know I'm a buzz kill in these threads like, these threads are mostly for suggesting boss players who've got literally no chance of joining us, so when I come in with the proverbial cold bucket of water to the face, people get their backs up, but I'm not doing it to wind people up

I just wanted people to understand where I'm coming from is all

I think people honestly think that I reckon Saido Berahino is as good as prime Alan Shearer, and I really don't, I just think he's a realistic buy who could improve us at this point. That's all

niase to barca in a swap for messi and jags to sunderland for 30 mill with diyk comin from southampton for 10 mil. im sure mr walsh can make it happen

Hey, I know I'm a buzz kill in these threads like, these threads are mostly for suggesting boss players who've got literally no chance of joining us, so when I come in with the proverbial cold bucket of water to the face, people get their backs up, but I'm not doing it to wind people up

I just wanted people to understand where I'm coming from is all

I think people honestly think that I reckon Saido Berahino is as good as prime Alan Shearer, and I really don't, I just think he's a realistic buy who could improve us at this point. That's all

Not a buzz kill at all mate. At least you're coming out with names you like.

I struggle to think these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back