January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they have been speaking to the Esk and that's why.
I'm sure discussions will take place. No real reason to doubt that.

Now the conviction behind said discussions and the likelihood they result in either player joining our club. THAT is justifiably doubtful.

Still, if taking Depay on loan gets us Schneiderlin then count me in.

Somehow, despite the fact it sometimes may seem we collect wingers, we seem to be short of effective ones. With Bolasie gone to acon we will have just SuperKev, Delboy and Lennon..... So i am sure at least one winger will be incoming.

My guess is CM, some sort of W/AM/SS combo player and either a GK or CB - depends on the relative value on the last one. If we get Depay on loan then maybe we get the CB AND a keeper..... 4 in seems an awful lot for January (though we all know it is needed....)

I'm sure discussions will take place. No real reason to doubt that.

Now the conviction behind said discussions and the likelihood they result in either player joining our club. THAT is justifiably doubtful.

Still, if taking Depay on loan gets us Schneiderlin then count me in.

Somehow, despite the fact it sometimes may seem we collect wingers, we seem to be short of effective ones. With Bolasie gone to acon we will have just SuperKev, Delboy and Lennon..... So i am sure at least one winger will be incoming.

My guess is CM, some sort of W/AM/SS combo player and either a GK or CB - depends on the relative value on the last one. If we get Depay on loan then maybe we get the CB AND a keeper..... 4 in seems an awful lot for January (though we all know it is needed....)

i think our collection of wingers is pretty decent tbf. Yes, they all lack consistency, but we'd only need a combination of one or two of them at any one time to deliver for us to be a danger ... it just hasn't worked under koeman though. None of mirallas, deulofeu and lennon have showed anything whatsoever this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back