January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snide Fabregas, Joseph Hart and some beast of a striker from a non-descript Ligue 1 team whom Walsh thinks will make Costa look like a right Mary Ellen.
And Gana Gueyes twin brother.

Will go the same way as a snowball in the oven now.

IF there is a clause, then I am afraid unless we are the only side in for him, (unlikely), he will be Manchester or West London bound.

Could be so, speculated as much myself the other day, to counter that though, Jose is a fan of the quick fix, United lack leaders especially at the back, and fonte is exactly that, and Portuguese on top, strongly linked in the summer and now with them, so think that's more likely.

Conte and pep both seemed to be after players from the Italian league all summer and vvd seems not the type guardiola normally goes for as he's massive, so who knows if we try we may get lucky

I know it's going to be looked poorly upon but I maaaaassively rated Joe Gomez from Charlton before he got that huge injury playing for that lot. I quietly hope they bin him and he plays for someone else and gets back to form because that kid was looking to be an absolute beast playing in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back