Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzagoev mate, now plays in the 'Barry role' but is really a box to box with the way he gets forward, also played a season or more in various other spts - attacking mid. left wing and right wing for CSKA.- basically in any of those positionss he'd be better than what we have currently

The CSKA manager is actually retiring at the end of the season - so given he's a bot of his protoge and the manager has talked him up leaving all of a sudden recently then could be some legs in the rumour

I heard the words "better than what we have" and I'm in mate. I honestly think January ( of Koeman actually lasts that long ) we could see the most signings ever made by a single team as we try to purchase a new squad of 18 players lol

I heard the words "better than what we have" and I'm in mate. I honestly think January ( of Koeman actually lasts that long ) we could see the most signings ever made by a single team as we try to purchase a new squad of 18 players lol

Read a recent interview where he described Lampard as his big influence on the way he plays etc, the way he arrives in the box from deep is like that, would give us exactly what we mis centrally as in a player who actually gets in the bloody box lol

Read a recent interview where he described Lampard as his big influence on the way he plays etc, the way he arrives in the box from deep is like that, would give us exactly what we mis centrally as in a player who actually gets in the bloody box lol

what I wouldn't give for a Lampard like player now mate. in fact Lampard now would still be better than what we have lol

what I wouldn't give for a Lampard like player now mate. in fact Lampard now would still be better than what we have lol

Not an exact comparision but has a lot of the same type of qualities as Lampard, good range of passing, good shot from distance, freekicks, and just has that knack of arriving in the box totally unmarked with the timing of his runs.

Oh has a bit of a snide about him as well

@bluestevon only just noticed that the Echo have posted about him now and you mentioned him a few days ago as well. I'd be after a finders fee mate ;)

lol i know mate, hoping that it's not just lazy journos rifling through the transfer thread on here, otherwise get ready for all sorts of scottish players being linked whren they come across @Mikey_Fitzgerald and his posts :)

lol i know mate, hoping that it's not just lazy journos rifling through the transfer thread on here, otherwise get ready for all sorts of scottish players being linked whren they come across @Mikey_Fitzgerald and his posts :)

if we do sign this player, Schneiderlin, Depay on loan and get them in early doors hopefully that will give us time to get another 3 or 4 in. The quicker we ship the garbage that is currently stinking our squad out the better.

whose that Kiev cb who was boss against us? is he still doing well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back