Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we do sign this player, Schneiderlin, Depay on loan and get them in early doors hopefully that will give us time to get another 3 or 4 in. The quicker we ship the garbage that is currently stinking our squad out the better.

whose that Kiev cb who was boss against us? is he still doing well?

They sold him in the summer to Leverskusen mate for about 15m (if it's Dragovic you mean) - dunno how hes been playing since the move though as dont really watch much German footy at all

So not in a central 2 then...more to replace barkley?

as i said mate, it's not an exaxct comparision just some parts of his game are very reminiscient of Lampards, overall he could easily play alongside Gueye and do the box to box type thing, or equally sit deep and set the tempo etc

By christ the club needs some players in, but it'll be via clubs with players surplus to requirements. Depay and Schneiderlin are an example of that.

Aye i really liked him mate, as i said dunno how he's doing in a better league though, i suspect well though as he has quality and not exactly a culture shock playing in germany for an austrian either

quite worrying when I think about what we actually need for this team asap

gk
cb
lw
rw
cm
am
cf
I'd like to promote the likes of Connelly, Kenny and Galloway along with Holgate to be pushing Coleman and Baines now as well.

By christ the club needs some players in, but it'll be via clubs with players surplus to requirements. Depay and Schneiderlin are an example of that.

Schneiderlin is probably fine, but if we get Depay at his arrogant worst, gold-chain selfies and all, we are inviting more problems into an already fractured side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back