Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate if we win the Derby I might even join twitter and unleash some verbals at him. His tweets are exactly the kind I would expect from the red rag writer Pearce, so far up the RS arse in his style of writing it's very uncomfortable reading and quite concerning a human being can pen such words with a straight face.

@Prevenger17 will like this fact though

He is the editor of a website called sportfakt.ru - seriously you couldn't make it up, sportofact has a rival from a blag russian/armenian koppite

Rubbish mate, that tweet has altered what was actually said to make it sound far more definitive, in summary he said traore will be leaving after his loan, that cska will need a new striker as there young lads ain't ready yet, he has full confidence in the cska scouting and recruitment department. And on Dzagoev here's what he said exactly, Is he worried about losing Dzagoev - it's a rumour, don't believe rumours, and posed the question 'can the matter be closed' to the russian media.

Basically the exact response you would expect from a incoming coach asked about transfer speculation during a season of one of his star players.

By the way the guy whose twitter you quoted, whilst doing some 'freelance' russian things for various rags, is actually a massive massive Koppite as well, very very quick to be dismissive of any Everton story and his twitter feed reads very much like a fan page to Liverpool

The bloke even calls there players by fan names.

case in point

Artur Petrosyan ‏@arturpetrosyan Dec 11
Thought Hendo was supposed to grow in confidence. Leadership has to be seen and felt. His constant sideway passing means he lacks it.

Artur PetrosyanVerified account‏@arturpetrosyan
Dzagoev for Everton? He finally says he's ready for Europe. No much doubt he's more talented than nearly all current Everton players, but...

Ejaria is better than Pogba. Right now at least.

It was a joy watching Gerrard from his very first steps at Anfield in 1998 to his last game. Great player, great memories he leaves behind.

Armenia's head coach Artur Petrosyan's vote is: Klopp, Simeone, Guardiola. All Arturs Petrosyans seem to think alike, I have to say.

Other teams to score 4+ goals against Borussia Dortmund in the past five years? Bayern (2015) and Liverpool (2016).

Looks like Liverpool are just a goalkeeper and a left back away from becoming real title contenders and force in Europe.

Exactly 20 years ago @Carra23 signed his first conract at #LFC. And here's him after scoring his first and only goal in Europe for the club.

and cba going back further than the end of october

Oh Sod it one more

Liverpool players are trained so well in the club, that nearly all of them are among the best in their national teams.
What an utter melon. Sad excuse for a journalist.
And saying `Hendo` literally make my skin crawl.

Yes a few occasions & also for u23s never live though so no expert but his all round game was excellent.

He is the best distributor of any English goalkeeper I recall ever seeing has lighting reflexes very quick off his line. If he was 3/4 inches taller he woulD literally have it all although it might mean he loses speed agility etc

We see as goalkeepers so often struggle to recover from bad spells & not sure he has had one but I'd take the chance

I think a few weeks ago he had a couple of big mistakes in him. Only going off what I read/seen he then made a world class save after his struggles to beat someone 2-1 IIRC. If things happened the way the media portrayed it, then the lad showed some tough mental ability to bounce back from one huge error to making a tremendous stop to save 3 points turning into 1.

thats a really high fee....hes at charlton ffs

To be fair mate, I think many on here would see £11m for English talent to being the equivalent of me and you talking about paying £20m for Youri Tielemans from a struggling Belgian league. Me and you both believe youri will be a top talent but he is only in the Belgian league, quality not far off championship level im afraid.

Better hope he scores a couple goals in the league then. He's, what, 1 goal away from tying Charlton's record?

You know what mate, I was scrolling through the Lookman links, then I seen you posted this. I thought no way is that lookman tying the Charlton record, he has only scored about 5 goals or something :D

Had to go back a few pages to realise what you meant lol

Interesting quotes from Mourinho -

"I am always open to listen to offers for every player. More than listen to offers, I am always ready to listen to the players themselves," Mourinho said.

"So any player who knocks on my door and is not happy and wants to move, when the offers are correct, I will never stop a player from leaving even if it is to a rival."

Get on it Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back