Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just get the feeling that Pickford is a flash in the pan whereas Heaton looks like a good, solid keeper who could be our Number 1 for 10 years.

Heaton is 30 already.

Not saying that is old for a keeper but I get the impression he is thought of as some young newcomer rather than a player in the latter part of his career.

On another note, I'd love us to sign Dzagoev purely because he's like a childhood wonderkid dream for me. Used to love him when he first burst on the scene. Excepted him in Europe sooner but definitely a spot in our lineup for someone like him. Versatile forward and experienced at the highest.

Heaton is 30 already.

Not saying that is old for a keeper but I get the impression he is thought of as some young newcomer rather than a player in the latter part of his career.

yeh 31 by end of season, hes just a slightly above average keeper at his peak at the minute. pickford is already as good as him and only 22, hes a proper long term answer to our goal keeping problem.

Heaton is 30 already.

Didn't realise he was that old. In which case he's no use for us given the money he'd cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back