Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm like you I guess, can't even eat alphabetti spaghetti anymore.

smcrying.gif~c200

If Mosh splashes the cash on players in January I will change my tune on him and be happy to be proved wrong.

But honestly - he had a shocker of a summer transfer widow. Needs to send out a statement this winter. Show the footballing world we mean business.

By bringing in at least one world class, big name player - it turns heads, makes other players consider us and that we want to win stuff.

Schneiderlin arriving will just make the best players think "Nah, they're happy plodding along - I will move to somewhere I can challenge for league titles."

We should offer Man U £40m for Mata. We are desperate for a no.10 and it would turn heads. Jose would definitely sell him again too.

After that, build the team around him - bring in Julian Weigl, and Laporte at centre back.

Then go for Leno in goal.

We will challenge again and these players are class.

Not midtable cloggers like Schneiderlin, Yannick Bolasie and Enner Valencia.

1- schneiderlin stats at saints were great...gueyes were also...ive not seen much of him but if the stats support it and koeman has managed him before then fine.

2-- leno has been poor after extending his contract.

*i hate koeman but feel former and known players to him are necessary to move forward with the squad culture

* i wanted leno in summer more than anyone

*people laugh about weigl and laporte but why not...no top sides are in for them so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back