Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign Depay and ship out Del and it doesn't work out I will struggle to forgive Koeman for it. One talented but inconsistent winger who needs some time and effort to get to the next level, sold for another...except one genuinely seems like a good kid and loves Everton.

No idea how it'll turn out of course, but the fume is at the ready.

If we sign Depay and ship out Del and it doesn't work out I will struggle to forgive Koeman for it. One talented but inconsistent winger who needs some time and effort to get to the next level, sold for another...except one genuinely seems like a good kid and loves Everton.

No idea how it'll turn out of course, but the fume is at the ready.

My take on Geri is that he just doesnt have "it" to make it. Well, to maximise his obvious talent. Quite a few managers seem to agree.

Nothing would please me more to see him bossing it in Blue, but, what, pretty much 3 seasons now, and still, a bit meh.

Depay? Christ knows if I am honest. Like you say, straight swap maybe.

Adam Webster from Ipswich being linked. £4m.

Not so sure about Walshy's strategy of shelling out millions of pounds for Championship players, mind.

We still being linked with that Lookman kid from Charlton?

My mate supports them, says he's absolute mustard and far too good to be signing for us lol

My take on Geri is that he just doesnt have "it" to make it. Well, to maximise his obvious talent. Quite a few managers seem to agree.

Nothing would please me more to see him bossing it in Blue, but, what, pretty much 3 seasons now, and still, a bit meh.

Depay? Christ knows if I am honest. Like you say, straight swap maybe.

I guess I'm just still baffled about how he absolutely tore up the league for the first half of last Christmas and then basically disappeared, seemingly without warning, never to be given another run of games.

It's not like he kept playing and his form fell off a cliff or anything. No one could handle him and his crosses and through balls were outrageous. I remember Coleman giving an interview at the time to the effect of 'yeah my my job at the moment is basically give the ball to geri'.

If you look at the difference he's made in his game with regards to tracking back and team responsibilities, it's hard to think that it's an attitude problem and just wont do what managers tell him or something. I just don't get it and it makes me sad haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back